Saturday, January 26, 2008

Who's Your Theological Daddy?

Now I've gone and done it. My next step is to go to Barnes & Nobles or Amazon and find a good read concerning Karl Barth. I must admit I have read next to nothing of the gentleman so I cannot speak for his theology however in taking this test I discovered that Barth must be my theological daddy of sorts. Now I generally do not take these kinds of exercises with any great seriousness but my curiosity is piqued. I wonder what I shall find. I ran across this test from a link on another wonderful blog located at Arminian Perspectives.

The results of my test?

Which theologian are you? You scored as a Karl Barth The daddy of 20th Century theology. You perceive liberal theology to be a disaster and so you insist that the revelation of Christ, not human experience, should be the starting point for all theology.

Karl Barth


93%

Anselm


87%

Martin Luther


80%

John Calvin


73%

Jonathan Edwards


67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


53%

Charles Finney


40%

Augustine


33%

Jürgen Moltmann


27%

Paul Tillich


27%


Take this Test

1 comments:

The Seeking Disciple said...

Ironically, I scored a John Calvin followed by Martin Luther.