Monday, August 11, 2008

Google Sites For Theological Documents

For the past couple of years I have found Google.com to offer a wealth of free or low cost utilities that really provide a great help to those who spend a lot of time with the web. One tool I have recently started using is Google Sites. Like most web pages, it allows the user to store files that might be too large to post on a blog and to provide a quick resource for pertinent materials used for research and sourcing. Since I use this blog predominantly to work out my thoughts and ideas for my own benefit and not particularly for an audience, it is a great tool to have something like Sites to keep those documents and resources handy and accessible from one location. It is pretty sparse at the moment but perhaps over time I will be able to collect several more articles of particular interest to me.

This blogs Google Site is located at Arminian Resources

0 comments: