You might be a Liberal Theologian?
● If you are prone to arguing there are 65 or 67 books in the Bible but certainly not 66.
● If books on evolution comprise one third of your personal library.
● If the most important Pauline doctrine is "I love you Yeah Yeah Yeah".
● If the world flood only covered your '66 Beetle parked next to the river in 1967.
● If the best sermon you thought you heard recently was preached by a gay Episcopal priest.
● If you can't decide whether to address God as Ms. or Ma'am.
● If you think the Bible is fallible because it left off the qualifier where Jesus said Go and sin no more than what you think you can get away with.
● If you think Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the Birmingham police station in 1963.
● If you think William F. Buckley was a Southern Baptist.
● If you swear up and down that the Devil is real and looks exactly like the ghost of Jerry Falwell.